12 September 2007

Happy Flowers

They are jack hammering outside the window here. I mean it's really loud-- so loud I can't hear the phone ring, and usually the phone is really annoying. I didn't think a think like this jack hammering could bother me so much, but this is literally driving me crazy. So I'm going to try to concentrate on happy things, before I start breaking things.

Happy flowers afrit! Deer jump about in the mezzanine, zoftigging each other with pomp and whelk! Gumboils explode in blue, white and pink cosmography, running the foolery into my rayon suit pants, soiled by my trimmer in the sidecar! I mean soiled by my spilt sidecar cocktail in the trimmer! I mean trimmed by the spilt soil in the milch garden! Torso reverses, soused solid, used sough fads shooed areas anoxia sic soak avoid kipsie flowers afrit! Deer jump, zoftigging each other wit pomp amends whelk! In blue, white and pink cosmography, running my solids trough used sough fads and shooed areas anoxia soiled in mother milch’s garden! Torso souses solid, used a sough fads shooed areas anoxia sic soak avoid Hippie flowers afrit! Deer jumble zoftigging and whelk! in blue, white and pink in the milch gardenia! torso souses solid red sough fads shooed areas anoxia sic steak avoid Harpie flowers afrit! Deer jump, zoftigging other with pomp and chef! in blue, white and pink cosmography, ruff running tool he is my solid used a sough fads shooed areas anoxia soil in the party! tariffs of savvies so used a sough fads shooed areas anoxia sic soak avoid Hyrpie frowners afrit!, Deer jump, zoftigging each other with faced whelk! in blue, white and pink…

No comments: