18 August 2007

A New Beginning

I have made a rash decision to make a new start in life beginning with a new name. I will no longer be using the name I used to use (I'm not even going to mention it anymore) and I expect all of my acquaintances to only use my new name. After my name change is complete and instituted, I will then move onto other areas of my life.

The name I will now be using for all correspondence and socialization, including greetings, farewells, and fond embraces, will be Air France. There is no first name, no last name, no surname, no nickname. Though, I suppose, as names go, you can call me anything you want to. Please don't call me by my old name, though. I will not respond to it. "Air" will be okay, if overly familiar, and "France" will be acceptable. "Air France" will be best.

"Why" is the question I am most asked, about most things, and I'm sure it will come up in this case as well. Because change is good, is a good answer. I believe in change, and in reaching somewhat further than necessary or even desirable in order to achieve that change.

So please join me in my new life, in this new place, and with this new outlook. What is new and good for me will be new and good for you, too. And, I sincerely believe, for the world.

I am:

Air France

No comments: