28 August 2007

Horrible Depression

I've fallen into a horrible depression, for no apparent reason except for the internet, and bad TV, and fatty foods, the full moon, incessant rain, and no exercise. Did I forget to mention, no exercise? Did I say, no exercise?

No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. No I'm not, I'm feeling. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No I'm not, I'm feeling. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No, I'm not. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. No I'm not, I'm feeling. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. No I'm not, I'm feeling. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am. No I'm not, I'm feeling OK. Yes, I am, really. Really, no. I'm not. I'm not OK. OK, I am.

No comments: