18 October 2007

The Most Stupid Thing I Have Ever Seen

There is a DIRECT TV ad that pops up on my Yahoo mail right over where you click for the new messages. You cannot close the ad. You can click on it, but you can't change it, move it. And it keeps you from accessing your email. I was thinking about when I would finally stop using this crappy yahoo mail, and this is it!

Maybe it's some kind of prank played by someone, a hacker, but it's been there all day. I would think that yahoo would get rid of it by now. And if it's that easy to hack into their website, then who is reading my email. Not that it's that interesting. Airfrance at yahoo, password, concorde. You can check it out for yourself!

But anyway-- well, I was not going to give any money to Direct TV anyway. And maybe it's not their fault. It's someone's fault. It's idiotic.

No comments: